Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blog Audience

So when asked to find another blog that I could find and appreciate and share some similar stages with. I looked for a similar title as mine. I found it here at Thoughts and Words.

You can tell by it's simple format and easy flow that it's a beginner blogger. There are no links, no other forms of digital media, but simple.

His audience is people like me. Just wanting to know the same things. In this blog he writes about self actualization and the improvement of ones own life. I like that you can catch a little phrase here and there to keep up your motivation for the day. Kinda of like those thoughts of the day in a calendar.

Also I found it interesting that so far that nobody has commented on anything yet. His background is similar to mine and so the audience is around late 20's to late 30's in nature.

No comments: