Monday, January 14, 2008

Getting to know me.....

My favorite Web 2.0 app is StumbleUpon, it's a web app that let you random find other websites according to what other users find interesting. You can find it here at www.stumbleupon.com .

I have played the drums and speak Italian. I love to cook and read a good book on occasion. I have two girls of my own Gillian who is 2, and Anna who will be 1 in a month. I will be married for 5 years in April to my wife Rebecca. I'm attending the University of Utah for the Public Relations field, and currently loving it.

2 comments:

Rahjur said...

Nice to meet you. I am a big StumbleUpon fan myself, or I should say I was. I found I would spend hours stumbling and had to uninstall it :-(. It's a great example of a web 2.0 app, tho.

sc_young said...

Thats really cool that you speak Italian i have always wanted to learn how to speak. You should come up with some cool catch phrase that you either end or start your blogs with.