Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My new blogging experience

Okay so my name is Justin, and I this is my first blog that I've ever created. I want to start expressing my thoughts and feelings. In addition to having others to see and respond to things in the world that will change our present and shape our future. So a blog to me is a form of expression that can have almost unlimited subjects and various styles, people post and respond to these expressions and can chose to take them as fact or fiction. One blog that I keep my eye on is the NPR News Blog. It can be found here at http://www.npr.org/blogs/news/

I find current events exciting because they affect me and my decision making, they chose to cover more information on the current political candidates and at least by reading on these I can see what candidate has a more "opaque" position and chose to whom I will vote for when it comes down to it. I would love to hear what you would have to say about it.

No comments: